More we smile, better we feel

Change your thoughts and your world will change is my mantra. What is life without heartfelt laughter and a smile? Life can not get any merrier than when we choose to smile at life and also at ourselves. I love the phrase, smile is a small curve which can set everything straight. The more we smile, the more we get into a positive Zone. We unknowingly outgrow our ego, pride, prejudice, vengeance and all that is negative that disturbs us. Our mind is like a bin and should be cleared every now and then. We should not let it overflow or start stinking. Cleanse your mind, body and soul always. Nothing can beat meditation to cleanse our minds. Our food also has an impact on our thoughts. Keeping the mind, heart and soul positive helps us prioritise things in life, gives us prioritise things in life, gives us clearly and makes us place our best foot forward; these are the qualities that make the story of successful person. It is easier said than done but I consciously put an effort to be positive. I am sure eventually I will be able to maintain a positive outlook with ease. Stress and strain are part of life; they come in our way and it is our responsibility to deal with them. I surround myself with people who love me unconditionally and support me though thick and thin. I think each one of us should manage to spend time with people who are more than just a part of our lives. I have a great support system both family and friends.

Comments

Popular Posts